saya sudah merdeka..
after more than 2 months of exams, i am finally free!
and here are a couple of videos to show how relieved we were.
ok i'm akward in videos.that's why nadia is the one introducing me.huhu
and this is nadia, and that is nile river.
say hello to endless movies to catch and novels to read :)
but i got myself super bored because i was the only one who had finished the final exam in the house.
so i went to fifek's last night and i find myself in love with this little thing..
fifek and i did some music videos marathon the whole night since she said i was sooo outdated.hey,blame the location of my house which is farrr away from the community, and the internet which made you pay like sky high genih but the quality of it was like... double thumbs down!
1 week the internet is ok..
the next week,totally no internet..
end of the month..laju gila la pula internet ni..
which made us think twice when we say.. 'taknak amek la internet bulan depan'.
but i didn't subscribe the internet for this month due to:
1. no money la,have to save some for the souvenirs.
2. the JPA money is just not enough.
3. mommy wants her money back for this year's tuition fees.
4. have to save due to no 4.
5. yeah refering to no 1, i am going back to Malaysia this year :)
6. let's just say i am totally saving the money till i didn't touch nasi for 2 weeks already because we didn't cook already due to the business of the housemates,and buying nasi from either GMN or NUSANTARA is just too pricey. i prefer to have bread.(man,it sounds too pathetic)
thus,i would like to thank the dear housemates for letting me using their internet. :)
sankiu sankiu sankiu.
Well orang tua tua said setiap kegembiraan pasti ada kesedihan.
if you happened to read the newspaper, or even watch the news,you would probably hear about a cairo medicine student who had passed away over an horrible car accident.
i did not know him but the news about him passing away really saddened the whole egypt.
as far as i read in others blogs he was a great man and a man who is deserved a place in jannah.
may Allah blesses his soul.
Al-Fatihah to Muhammad Ammar Zulkifli.