Saturday, June 10, 2006

world cup fever.

well, last nite was crazy!..yes.i watched the germany vs costa rica match.but only tahan for the separuh masa.hehehe.i left the game when germany scored 2 goals over 1 from costa rica.it was late n the waiting is like a torture to me.hehe.my dad said he wanna watch it but then dia yg tidur dulu..heh.ape ni?yet,i cant sleep.akmal n nizam sms-ed me.we sms till 4 a.m if i'm not mistaken.kasihan kamu2 semua kene balik asrama.nizam frustated gile sbb dah x dpt tgk world cup.he's supporting brazil.i said.go to hell.padan muke x dpt tgk wc!bluek! [jahat tol aku.] akmal on the other hand still dpt tgk wc.sanggup sacrifice mase tidur tu demi wc.ceyh!i heard that germany won the match dgn 4-2 [betulkan kalau salah].congrats germany!luqman sgt suke.ah.kamu dah tidur mase tu nak suke ape?so,mak forced me to wake up for subuh n mengaji class.pening i must say!blame them!argh..panadol plz..hannah signing off.

p/s:nizam,sorry x dpt green light from my mum utk keluar.
my malay frens,sorry semalam x pergi reunion kamu.xde transport.
akmal,good luck dgn ain.
happy 17th bday to ridzuan n g-han


tonnight:england!england!yeay!

No comments: