Monday, December 11, 2006

a housewife.

today is a housewife day for me!mak fell sick.so,i as the only daughter who still live in the house did everything i could so that the house wont terbalik or something.luckily today is the sultan selangor's birthday.therefore,i dont have to walk with my bro to get his lazy butt to the tahfiz al-hufaz school.yes.my bro is still have to go to school on the hols.kinda like a program cuti sekolah.haiz.pity him.

Luckily for me,i cant cook!so,less chores for me to do!haha.jaga mak mengingatkan aku tatkala kecil.where i was the one who fell sick.high fever n all.mak was the one who bersengkang mata stayed up late just to take care of her sick kid.macam hentakan kuat di kepala.mak's jasa was unreturnable.no wonder syurga di bawah telapak kaki ibu!

so,love ur mother everybody!love ur parents!

truly,
hannah.

No comments: