Thursday, August 31, 2006

di ambang

monday
i had physics paper 3.it was ok.not too hard n not too easy.
night.i've totally lost my concentration.with the tvs n the people yg bising gile.i watched mawi for awhile.
my thoughts of ina kulai:desperate,nampak sangat berlakon,terlalu yakin pd diri plus suara tak sedap hoi!ada hati nak nyanyi.
my thoughts of mawi:
semasa af- apalah yg elok sgt kat mawi ni?
juara-orang vote die sbb kesian.
putus tunang-jahatnye!!
selepas santai-mawi world!!
i didn't watch siti.dgr kate hebat.i say melampau.from the agama classes,i learnt that walimatulurus itu wajib tapi melebih2 itu haram.datuk k jalan dgn siti mcm ayah bawak anak utk pergi kahwin.tgk lagi sekali.x sesuai weih.anyway,congrats siti.semoga bahagia.

happy bday leongchye.

tuesday
bahasa cina paper 1 n 2.both damn hard.my aim is i just wanna pass the test.tak mengharap lebih2.

today
i had modern maths.love it.kinda easy.i love modern maths!gahaha.
anyway,today i found out that my leher lebam.i asked my mak.mak said maybe it's beguk.asked kak yong,she said bisul or beguk.asked pn faridah.she said lebam biasa.asked nadia,she said ni sbb x cukup tidur.mana satu betul weih!!i dun want a beguk!or a bisul!or whatever it is!!dad said he's taking me to see a doctor tonight.hope it's nothing.mak said if it's beguk,nanti demam.my trial is like 1 more week to end.i dun wanna demam now!plz GOD,let me finish my trial first.

happy birthday hani!!

No comments: