Saturday, August 12, 2006

my birthday

like i said.august 11.my birthday.love it!had a great one.thanx for all for the wishes.for wasting ur credits for sms me.some even sms-ed me exactly at 12.00 am.thank u!thank u!thank u!oh yea..the gifts.thanks a lot.much much very extremely giganticaly THANK YOU!for the surprises.for the bear.[my bear collection bertambah lagi!],for the brooches [kak yong,i love it so much.sangat cantik that i swear i wont loose it.] n mak,thanks for the blanket which i love [the blanket yg telah lama kuidam2kan.]the bracelets,the shirt n mcm2 lagi.i just can say THANK YOU!!will stop here.have to celebrate the rest of the day!GOD bless,hope all of u had a great day too!hearts to all!


p/s:
agama test was so-so.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME n JASON.
NIKSU,thanks sangat banyak for the wish!sorry x reply ur msg.nggak ada creditnya.kekesalan menjelma.


listening:ku.jatuh cinta.jatuh hati.lotter's song which i forgot the title n it's been conquering my head.jom nyanyi!

2 comments:

Niksu Rashid said...

haha tulis la namaku sbb wish kamu. lalalal. da la tak reply sms. hahahah.

hannahsahimi said...

ku telah tulis namamu wahai niksu.