Sunday, August 13, 2006

mcd

so i went to school.we have addmaths xtra class wich i think it's a total waste of time coz i didn't bring the book pon.gahaha.after class,my classmates drag me to mcd.had a bday party there.seronok.ok.i'm bloated.semalam makan pizza harini makan mcd.kegemukan melanda.tak boleh jadi.jom puasa!

as i was enjoying myself at mcd,niksu sms-ed me.dengar xf.nasib baik my cikai phone ni boleh dengar radio.so,i find a better spot utk mendapatkan frekuensi yg jelas.tunggu punye la lame.then,niksu,wished me happy belated bday.thank you love.saya amat tersentuh!

i went to tuition after the party.but en fakaruddin cant make it.apparently he's still on the way to kajang.malaslah tunggu lama2.went back home i did.gahaha.ok,now my dad dah bising.got to go!hugs n kisses..mmmmuah!

No comments: