Thursday, March 22, 2007

DILEMA.TAKDE DAH.

i woke up this morning and mak told me that aunty nolly and uncle khalid wanted to meet me.so,the lazy me quickly took my bath and went down to meet them.and they advised me to think this and that before everything.like duh~that's what i've been doing this 2 weeks!adoi.so,aunty nolly said she prefer me to do dentistry in mesir.uncle khalid pulak told me that banyak cobaan belajar oversea ni!ok.i'm confused.

so,me n mak went to meet the agent today and paid the booking fee.i'm currently just waiting for the offer letter.but,if somehow my luck will change and i somehow get the ipta offer letter,i'll reconsider on which to take.either mesir or ipta.i have personal reasons laaa...malas nak cerite laa...

after that,we went to pasar tani and bought the usual barang dapur.oh.mak asked me to buy sawi kan?and i dengan tak malunye pergi tanye that uncle,'sawi yang mane?'hahaha...bagus tak?haha

then,we went home an i did the kemaskini all the ipta form,the jpa form,i finished filling the felda form and hujan came.with hujan,i went to the photocopy shop to photocopy the certs.and went to fetch luqman.with payung walking like a duck.and a cinapek pissed me off.grr.tak terkata geramnye!

later at night,we went to pak andak's house.met kak ina,abg ewan,abg khairul,azri and the reason i went to the house is.....kak ina's daughter,amira(not really la.I went there sbb nak pengesahan sijil.hehe.).finally,i'm here.harhar.

new words:
hannah: kacak,rapuh n bazooka.
niksu: wangi,syabas n pistol air.
amelin: kencang,membara n meriam.
haziq kasih: tabah n kereta kebal.
maput sayang: kemas.

THOSE WHO INTERESTED IN DOING MEDICINE,DENTISTRY OR PHARMACY IN EITHER INDONESIA,RUSSIA OR EGYPTclick here

No comments: