Friday, May 11, 2007

belum pack.

oh.I HAVENT PACK MY BAGS YET!!!dont feel like packing though.damnit.

my excitation of going to matriculation lasted for only one day.i received 1 bad news.REALLY BAD news.and,hani dont want to go to matriculation la pulak..damnit i dont have any friends there!except niksu,of course.takde mood dah nak pergi.cis la..

i had a good day today.winshen n seeling came to my house!i didnt meet them since 12 march!i'll miss them so much!i miss them already!adoi.we hanged like for 3 hours!from 3 pm to 6pm.OMG i miss school!i miss the days we had in school!where we fought and learn new stuff together.i miss everything about school,even the bad ones.i admit it,I MISS SCHOOL!!


I LOVE HIM.as a bestfriend


i wanted to cry when they told me these..
winshen:'hannah,i have to tell u this,u're my best malay friend.'
seeling:'i can talk to u about everything,i'll miss u.'(in mandarin la)



her.


terharu do!!cis la..i nearly cry.cis la diorg ni.jejak kasih pulak.



i miss them already


they told me that i'm in the list of those who're selected to lower six!fuyoh hebat!and they wanted me to join them to experience form 6 for at least one day.but lower six will start at the same day with matriculation.cis la.

and,someone finally understands me!winshen totally agree with me about kembara is tak kacak.

i went to shop with mum today.we went to nilai 3 to buy some baju kurungs.i have loads of baju kurung now.i bought loads of tudungs as well!and i bought a pink cadar!i love it.and it only cost rm9.90 for 1 set of single bed cadar.dah la lawa!gaha.

i didnt buy anything else coz we didnt have much time left.so we'll shop for bags,daily stuffs and some makanan kering tomorrow.i only have 2 more days left la damnit!cant wait to see how matriculation situation will be but at the same time afraid of having any culture shock.oh well,it's life.takut la pulak!cis la!

No comments: