Wednesday, July 19, 2006

condolence

yesterday,i was just lepaking around [balik from tuition] with my family.suddenly,got a call from kampung at 6 sumting pm saying that pak long has passed away.we went straight to kampung after heard the sad news.i spent my whole night at kampung.and went back home at 11 sumting n arrived at 1.i didn't even study at all.makan pon tidak.i thought after minum nescafe,boleh segar n i can continue reading my books,but then,after minum,buka buku n read for about 5 mins n went back to sleep.gile penat.

today,mak balik kampung after sending us to school.we tumpang-ed pn raziah balik rumah.dad has lectures to give almost the whole day.mak's not home.so,it's just me n luqman at home.we ordered mcd.makan gile gelojoh sebab the whole night and pagi kebulur.that's all for now.study ayuh!

AL-FATIHAH to arwah pak long

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»