Thursday, July 27, 2006

trial

my dad posted the letter.ok fine.argh,benci. school, none of the malays get selected.the chineses mcm byk pula yg selected this year.ah lupakan.

my trial exam is drawing nearer.tomorrow is my australian mathematics competition day.i do hope that i'll get credits or whatever.the questions are in english weih! i learn maths in bahasa! i do hope that GOD will help me tomorrow. insyaAllah. english papers on my birthday. that's not too bad. i'll try to do my best in english. miss joice kate, buat utk bday present. haha. anuar's trial is on 4th september. cemburu sangat lewat. he's studying in perak btw. tp xpe,saya merdeka dulu. zati's trial is going to be after the school hols. haha. school hols gue lagi seminggu merdeka! jgn cemburu. 2 weeks after trial ada gerak gempur. so, i'm going to be extremely giganticaly freaking busy for the rest 2 months. spm is in november!! much lucks for the form fives. all the best.

i received the tgi friday's voucher yesterday. kak yong ajak makan. ok,masa school hols. borang matikulasi. i bought it. but i didnt get it yet. mum ask me to apply seremban's matriks. she said melaka jauh sangat. kak ngah studied there pon tapi. i dun wanna ikut je everywhere she went. i wanna be different. jom cari pengalaman!

news, sultan's sis got stabbed to death by her own son. sampai hati seorang anak begitu derhaka. i luv my mum n i wont hurt her. let the world peace.takziah to hani mohsin's family. he's an mckk old boy too. moga rohnya bersama mereka yang beriman.

AL-FATIHAH KEPADA MEREKA YG TELAH MENINGGAL DUNIA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»