Friday, September 01, 2006

it's kelenjar

my merdeka mood didn't actually appear as the perarakan sedih yang amat.i woke up late.my leher is getting worse.told mak about that.we went to aunty sarah's kenduri for breakfast.oh ok.the aunties.adoi!!penat layan weih!!bile spm hannah?dah habis trial hannah?plan nak jadi ape hannah?n datin ani..omg..anak aunty handsome!pandai!tp dia tak datang la harini.sayang..mak pulak nak kenen2 me with him.tolonglah!!adoi la!!

so after breakfast,dad took me to the doctor.ok about my leher.it's not beguk.it's not lebam.it's not tidur tak cukup or whatever.it's about kelenjar.yup.kelenjar.she said 90% from infection.not a common penyakit.she gave me antibiotics n i have to see her again after the pills has finished.if it's still hurt,i have to do a bloodtest.blablabla.investigate whatever it is.so on n so on.dah la kena makan pill!!dah la fobia makan pill!adoi!!i wish my leher will be fine.that's my wish.i've read 3 topics of sejarah.ok.benar.sejarah bosan dowh.cerita compicated gile.3 topics je dah rase malas sangat.haha.16 more topics to go!!kambate!!

selamat hari merdeka!!
selamat hari jadi tanah melayu!!
esok est1 n bi1.ok fun!

No comments: