Friday, September 15, 2006

thank you

BIG THANKS to syaf who came visit me.sangat rindu sekolah!!haiyo..syaf called.she came.nobody's home pon.mak went shopping with her friends.kak yong went to usrah.n luqman went out playing badminton.me?sit at home alone dgn itchiness n my red legs n hands.aduhai!!!so syaf cerita about school.i miss them loads!ahaks..weih,baru 2 hari x sekolah.too many things happened in the short 12 hours.suddenly,ean called syaf..i picked up the phone.so sweet of him to tell me to jaga diri.cepat pulang sekolah.aduhai.i wanna go to school!!!

and also,BIG thank you to those who sms-ed me every night.asking me about how i feel.etc etc.especially to seeling,suehyin,ghazali n shengloong.i'll be back soon.maybe next week.after the whole exam thing finish.

oh yea,ku kehilangan pen drive syazwan!!pendrive,oh pendrive..di manakah kamu??tu la kak yong..jangan kemas meja!!look at what happened!semua hilang..adoi..mana mahu cari ni..plz..jangan la hilang..haiz..

No comments: