Wednesday, September 13, 2006

campak

so saturday,yes.mase kenduri n all that happened,my hand got so itchy!mule2 x itchy la..just merah2 appeared..then,it got worse..n worse..from only hands to the whole body!mak said maybe it's because gelakatu[spelling?] or whatever.so,i washed all my stuff.bed sheet..everything la!but on sunday,tiada apa2 berlaku.i felt itchy plak.so,i told my dad.dad said wait for another 2 days.ok.so yesterday,i can't tahan already.i went to school.mereka kate chickenpox la..alergy ubat la whatever.my biology teacher lagi teruk!she said 'ini mesti jumpe doktor cepat2!kalau x nanti die burn lagi teruk!'.i went back home.i told mak about it.mak mula risau.mandi n siap cepat2.oh yea..i didn't go for tuition.haha..i brought along the biology reference book due to i didn't read anything yet n i have gerak gempur the next day.i went in.showed my hand to the handsome doctor.

doctor: ada demam x?
me: ada.tapi hari khamis haritu.
doctor: ini campak ni!tapi bukan demam campak la..demam campak dah kena kan?
me: ha'ah..mase kecik.
doctor: oh..nanti doctor bagi ubat sapu n pil ye?jangan makan bende2 sejuk n air kelapa.nanti lagi menjadi2.
me: oh..ok doc!
doctor: nak m.c x?
me dgn baik hatinye said no need.ada exam esok.

today..went to school..dgn soalan bio yang bengong gile susah dan cuaca panas n ade bee hive belakang kelas..oh!gatal!gatal!garu sana sini.told cikgu.cikgu said take the week off.meaning that i don't have to take the gerak gempur papers!yeay!!!!!the whole class jealous..haha..

p/s:while borak-ing with ayoy 6ixth sense..whee~..friendly gile..haha..

No comments: